RHINO WOOD REPAIR PRE-TREAT
Rhino-PreTreat is a pre-treatment product for cleaning and promoting adhesion. It is an ideal and critical pre-treatment step prior to doing your permanent wood repair. Rhino- PreTreat cleans, pH stabilizes, and promotes adhesion to wood, the use of Rhino-PreTreat can extend the life of coatings. Rhino-PreTreat contains no solvents and no VOCs, it slowly absorbs into the wood through moisture and will eventually penetrate throughout the wood helping maintain the structural integrity of lignin. Being Super saturated with Borates Rhino Pretreat helps protect against rot and insects.
coverage is 200-250 sq.ft. per gallon.
250 ml, 500ml, 4l (1 Gallon), 18.9L (5 Gallon), 220L, 1100L.
Rhino Wood Repair® system
The Rhino Wood Repair®system is 100% solids containing no solvents or VOCs having a room temperature cure, slow gel time epoxy. A complete system that cleans, treats, conserves and protects your wood.
Step 1: Rhino-PreTreat is a pre-treatment product for supporting, preparing, cleaning and promoting adhesion to a variety of surfaces prior to filling. It is an ideal and critical pre-treatment step prior to doing permanent wood repair.
Step 2: Structural Liquid A and B to be used in conjunction with our Putty A and B.
Step 3: Structural Putty A and Putty B to be used in conjunction with our liquid A and B system.
1. Provides a permanent structural repair to wood.
2. Easy to shape, sculpt, sand, paint, stain, nail, screw for a permanent water-proof repair.
3. Provides a protective water-proof repair preventing further rot and repair to any exposed wood.
Kits: DIY 942 in3), 1L (89 in3), 2.5L (222 in3), 4.2L (373 in3), 18.9L (1758 in3).
Putty only: 1L, 2.5L, 4.2L, 18.9L
Cobra Rod is a wood preservative, fungicide and insecticide. The product takes the form of a solid cylindrical rod that is about a 1/2 inch in diameter and comes in 2 inch and 4 inch lengths. The rod is a deep green color and has a glass-like look and feel. These compounds are melted and fused into the form of a solid glass-like rod, which begins to dissolve with moisture in the wood and travels throughout the entire wood section. Cobra Rod will arrest early stages of decay and set up a defensive protection for years.
Cobra Rod Fast Facts:
- Cobra Rod is a solid rod-shaped co-biocide - with boron and copper - that is installed inside the wood. Activated by moisture, it sets up a barrier against rot and insect infestation.
- Cobra Rod controls fungal decay and wood-boring insects - i.e. both a fungicide and insecticide.
- Cobra Rod is: safe to handle; safe to the environment; easy to install; and longer lasting than pre-treated lumber or topical applications.
- Cobra Rod is more environmentally acceptable than traditional toxic alternatives.
- Cobra Rod actives, Copper and Boron, are extremely toxic to fungal decay and insects, yet is not toxic to humans and mammals.
- Major Electric Utility and Hydro Companies throughout North America have used Cobra Rod for years to extend the life of their wood utility poles. The product is proven to have saved these companies 10's of millions of dollars in remediation and pole replacement costs over the past 20 years.
- Active ingredients are Boron, (Disodium Octaborate Tetrahydrate and Boric Acid) and Copper, (Cupric Hydroxide as copper metal).
- Treatment cycle is 8 to 10 years.